- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour (you can take plain, all purpose flour but this is a healthier option)
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 250 grms of Chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Water (as needed)
- Pizza Sauce (as needed)
- Your choice of vegetable toppings
- Shreaded Mozarella Cheese (use low fat if you want)
- Few oregano leaves
- Preheat the over to 200 degrees.
- Boil the chicken marinated with salt and pepper. Once its cools down, shread it and keep it aside.
- Take the wheat dough and put it into a bowl large enough where you can kneed it.
- Put half a teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of oil in it.
- Add water and kneed the dough. It should look something like this..
- Now by taking a small to medium size portion from the dough, make round balls like this
- Take a rolling pin and roll them to about the desired size. It should not be very thin or very thick. and it won’t come out this perfect the first time anyway. Don’t worry just make sure its not uneven.
- Now, take a pan with a flat base. Put it on medium high heat and once its hot enough, put the roti on it. Turn the flame to low medium and cook it on both the sides. Make sure it does not burn.
- Finish making the rest of rotis as well. They will act as a pizza base. Now for the best part, grease the oven pan with a little bit of olive oil and put the roti on it.
- Apply pizza sauce or tomato sauce and add your choice of toppings. Here i have put just onions, chicken and shreaded cheese. You can add capsicums, zucchinis, olives, brocoli etc.
- Top it off with salt and pepper along with oregano leaves.
- Keep it in the oven for 6 – 8 minutes until the cheese melts and voila…There you go.
- Serve warn with a glass for fresh juice.
Doesnt it loooook yummmmmayyy!!!! 😀
Tip: For extra spice, add some chilli flakes on top. Also you can try making it on a naan bread base. It would give you a thick crust pizza feeling.
Puhleeeez do try and enjoy it at home and do share pictures and reviews about this dish.
Thanks a lot for stopping by. 🙂